Sunday, May 3, 2009

~LOVE STORY MEETS VIVA LA VIDA~ SWEET DEDICATION FROM A DAD TO HER LITTLE CUTE DAUGHTER, SARAH.



Firstly, hello to my dearest blog which i left for quite some time.
its been great for me this few months.
Many adventures brings to more excitements each and every day.
Although i've been busy with my adventures, i never forget the day i had before,
that is with my family and friends.
Yea!! you guys and gals out there u thought tat i will be forgetting u all and never write here again dont u?
haha
Nope. i will come up here and leave my marks whenever i have the chance.
Actually im having my exams now.
But i have something great to share.
As fathers' day is near, i wish to show how a father's love can be express to their child.
=)
A video i saw today entitled
"LOVE STORY (Taylor Swift) meets VIVA LA VIDA (Coldplay) - Piano Cello - by Jon Schmidt " in my facebook.

Some say its an epic, soe say its magical, i say its wonderful piece of work.
Because i trully feel the love for daughter and music.
Both passion cmbines and intertwined to create a novel and unique piece of art, music to share with others.

haha
Well, u may see me bragging as if am an artist, but, what i say is what i trully feel.
Im genuine and congruence.
haha
Sorry, i learn too much of counseling.
haha
ok.
Its really nice to see this video.
=)
enjoy!
Muaksss!!!

P/s: the video i added in my blog below.
scroll down for the worthwhile video.
=)

No comments: