Thursday, December 4, 2008

THE Pet Society

Hello =)
I'm baaaaaaaaccccckkk ~~
haha... miss me?
always wondering where have i've been?

haah..
tell you the truth,
i was buzying with my school work and
playing a great game.
that is "The Pet Society"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

yep. this game is realy cool.
i thought that it is quite boring but due to the holidyas i played and now im adicted to it.
haha... its in my list od task whenever and wherever i go.
wakakaka..

it is a game where one can meet people all over the world and even France, Paris, my dream place.
not only that, it is a on going game.
what i mean here is that it will keep updating everyday and it had costumes and furnitures and many more just like real life.
now, its getting near Christmas and it had christmas trees and decorations and also turkey as food and toys.

haha..
it eally make my day..
im so excited when new things are in the shops for me to buy.
new furnitures, new clothes, new walpaper, new foods and toys...
wow, it just a great game.

and the funny thing is, one day when i was in school and i wanted to open my facebook and play this game, those who were in the lab was all, ( really All) playing this game,
im so proud of myself that i was in a quite a high level

haha

=)

try it !! (recommended!!)

No comments: