Thursday, December 4, 2008

long time no see


haha..
to my dear blog..
long time i have never talk to u bout my little secrects that kept in my heart.
yeah..
thats the main reason i created u.

to share my secrect when i could not share with others but u.
sometimes its not that i dun wana open my mouth and tell
but thats just too much to say and i worry that others wont have the time and patients to listen to me.

trust me, i really wanted to tell
but when i see others have their own problem and things to do, i realy cannot bare to see them suffer even more to listen to my sadness.

yeah, so theres a lot in my heart that i wish there wouldnt be in there.
but im not gona start with that now
now im gona start with saying im gona face my finals for this semester soon on the 9th of this month
so wish my good luck and i will try my vey best.

=)

here i wish all my dear friends those who are striving for ur exams

Gambateh ! Gmbateh! Gambateh!

Go Go GOOoo ~~

haha...

No comments: