Saturday, April 19, 2008

MaTuRiTy


am i childish?
what is consider childish to u?
play play and never do homework?
or say things never go through brain?
or do some really irritable actions?

to me, to be a child is a very happy thing.
u know why?

do u see children holding books of politics?
you only see children holding books of carttons and fiction.

why?
because they are pure and belief in this world that have miricles and magics.
why are adults so realistic?
and what they dream as a kid did not strive to it later in life.
they give up their dreams, ambition and most of all the "meaning in life".

nowadays life just being so stressfull and no one know how to laugh and smile anymore.
so to me, in some occation, being childish and playfull are a way to make u feel alive again.

the way of knowing how to laugh and smile is the best medicine in life for all obsatcles.

2 comments:

Bernard said...

I agree with you. Kids have nothing to worry about. No need to think who to love. No need to think what to do everyday. No need to worry what job to have. No need...no worries. I do wish sometimes that I can go back to my kiddie days. There's nothing wrong with being childish.

BTW, BeanBean here.

bear bear said...

haha...
thanks BeanBean
^^
very happy to know that u dropby at my blog
haha.
yup,so, be happy always and never fear to laugh and smie.
^^