Saturday, April 19, 2008

what do u think of me?


when u see me or hear my name or even just look at my blog,

what do u think of me?

what kind of person am i?

am i weird?

am i silly?

or nothing come through ur mind?

anything good about me to be said?

anything special ?

coz lately i've been through some hard times and seems like no one knows the good of me.
no one told me or even realise how good i am.
this is when i started to question myself, am i that bad?
that hard to be notice?

u may see me as a quite person at times,
mayb u think that i dun care bout others.
your wrong
i do care about those around me and those i know.

i motivate you if you were down.
i support you till the fullest is u need one.
i will always be there when you need me.
but who should i call when i am down?
who know that i am sad when i am crying?
who can make me laugh and tell em everything will be fine?

no one.

how sad to say but it is the truth.
oni i myself know it all.
sometimes, i just need to cry out and shout out saying "i am sad" "i am crying, dont u see that?"

oh well, i still hope some one will appear in front of my face and tell me it all will be fine soon.
the clouds will be blow away before u know it.
the sky will be sunny bright with rainbow on it.

i will be waiting for u.

No comments: