Tuesday, January 15, 2008

15 of january 2008


Good morning.

Here im again writing in my blog. ^^

I Juzrive at my uni b4 ten o'clock. Guess what im doing now?

I have class at 10.30 a.m. then ofcoz is waiting for class to start lo. i know what ur thinking, thinking that im a good student?

haha.. nope. blekk.. ^^

just that i dont like being late n when i walk into class everybody is staring at me as if i've done something wrong. haha ^^

what can i say? bad?

quite but not fully. good? not also. Is just like sometime things can be either black or white, but i'm grey. hehe.. confusing?

no la, dont think so deep. im oni saying as an example. ^^

Well, i think i will write to my blog everyday. Coz thats the purpose of me creating this blog.

For me to write when i got nothng to do.

Actualy i always hear people say they got nothing to do. but think twice they acutualy got something to do. just that its not so iportant or they rather dont do it coz not feeling so.
So dont be so lazy & get up to d something b4 u become a lazy bump.(or u are 1 ady)
haha ^^

No comments: