Monday, January 28, 2008

huhhh.. what a day.. ^^


haha.. what a day.
today was an ordinary day with me going to school and attending classes.

hmmmm...
then me and ian went for a drink at old town(lately the most frequent place)
haha ^^
so long no see liao... chat a lot and also talk a lot of nonsence..
wakakaka ^^
u know me.. ^^
actually is ian that do the talking and i listen.. blekk..

then when i reach maluri, at the bus stop, a middle age lady just happen to saw my text book entitiled "therapy and practice of counselling and psychotherapy"
then she start ask me what they teach me in it
later on start reviewing her questions and problem.
wah...
i was abit anxious, coz i just study it like not long ago.
but then i help her out abit with explanig this and that lo.

then she was so happy that she finaly found a solution, and she wants my number.
well, i realy do want to help la. so i just give my hand phone number to her lo.
then hope that she can solve her problems.
wish you luck ya
hehe ^^


2 comments:

£ ě ī ɡ ń said...

who saw ur book???
is lao po po a???
she got think to "fan" meh???
^O^

bear bear said...

haha...
a lady middle age la..
not lau po po..
=.="
ya la, den i help her out abit lo.
abit oni la..
not realy qualify 2 do so oso.
haha