Saturday, January 26, 2008

finally... =.="


hey, i finaly can write to my blog d...
so sad la, wanted to say our my feeling for the past few days.
bt unfortunately i cant.

dunno what happen to the line.
does thaipusam has such a big effect?
oni a dy then d line got problem d.
everyone around me got internet problem.
hmmmm.. i wonder.. =.="

well, i've been bz doing with my assignements n attending classes.
i prefer this kind of live(busy) than before staying at home without doing anything but sad.
haha... i feel so much better now compare to the past few months.


a lot had happen but its all in the past which i cant realy do anything.
sigh, sometimes i wish i could.
mayb just to get an honest answer.
why everything also cannot get my point of view first le?
i mean im involve in it d lo.
haiz... sien
so unfair, n im d kind of person who always want to b fair, even to myself.
but no, i always get d opposite.
sigh... sad la...

No comments: