Wednesday, January 16, 2008

a confuse day


today was all the while ok in d morning then was so happy
that i can go spend time with my frens, coz we plan to go watch movie.

den turns out they din wana watch.
i had my class untill 2pm den they say they had discussion. so ngam ngam lo.

who knows it turns out they feel tired n dun wana watch d.den din inform me oso.
i tot they were bz so din wana disturbe lo. haizzzz...
its ok la. i know ady, coz they din promise they want to oso.
bt i just tot to have some time spend with them.
next time lo. quite a number of times d beeing disapointed. but i understand la.

so i decided to take lrt to timesquare alone again lo.
since no one is free. who knows i went to timesquare with 2 frens.
haha. n i brought a cap for myself.
which i wanted to buy long time ago d.
today i finaly bought it. haha. ^^

bt den im nt so happy oso.
n d sad mood just came suddenly n i started wanting to cry. haiz. i think i need some time off.
i mean like travel somewhere to take things out of my mind lo. haiz.
i hope someone can just hug me tightly to feel some warmness. i feel so... haiz...
confuseeeeeeee... =.=""

No comments: