Saturday, January 26, 2008

why? does anyone know?


why do i get hurt so easily?
eventhough it is a small matter, it also hurts me n make me cry.

i've always known that im sensitive. easily get mad or angry at things.
but i don't like myself when i show out my feelings. thats why i keep it.
but i am also a person who doesn't like to keep things inside my heart.
it is so painfull that nonody can understand.
i am understanding,
mayb too understanding untill i change n make myself to keep the pain to myself.
is that a bad thing or a good thing??
i don't like to argue or fight( doent count in joking/ playing)
i realy don't, it only hurts me deeper.
but mayb you all think that im that kind of person who like s to find things to argue.
im lost. i realy do not know what to do.
if im good n understanding, im the one who gets d pain.
but if im not that tolarant or understanding,
it will oni end up argueing.
what should i do?
cant anyone just understand me?
why should i always be the one to understand people, to suffer the pain alone?
why i dont just let those who hurt me to feel the pain instate of keeping it to myself?
what can i do to avoid this?
when i cry, i need someone to hold me n tell me everything is gona be ok.
when im down,i need someone to just solve all the problems i have for me so that i can be happy again.
when im sad, i need someone to ask me "are you ok?" and cheer me up with funny jokes so that to lighten me again.
i am not a depress person, so happen that i have to face a lot of problems alone.
facing the problems alone is not such a big matter, but being alone when nobody care or know?
thats a sad thing in my context.
how i wish someone could understand me n be there for me when i am in need.
sigh..........

mayb its all just me. im the one who hace problems. not others.
i do doubt myself. but with no answers only with pain.
sad huh? dont be sad after seeing this. coz i dont wish that to happen to you.
be happy and joyfull as u already are.
continue ur life with excitements and hope.
mayb briging me some when you see me when im down or sad.
i can feel it.

No comments: